Once you've finished editing your video, made sure it's less than 10 minutes long, smaller than 100mb in size, and in an acceptable standard format, you're ready to upload it.
1. Click the upload button in the upper right-hand corner of any StreamingAdz.com page.
2. Enter as much information about your video as possible, including Title, Description, Tags, and Category. The more information you include, the easier it is for users to find your video.
3. Determine if you want your video set to Public or Private.
Click the "Upload a Video..." button.
4. In the next window, click the "Browse" button to browse for the video file. Select the file you want to upload.
Click the "Upload Video" button.
It can take from a couple minutes to an hour for your video to upload to StreamingAdz.com.
5. If you're receiving an error with your Upload, you might want to make sure you're attempting to upload a file that's recognized by our systems. StreamingAdz.com accepts video files from most digital cameras and camcorders, and cell phones in the .AVI, .MOV, .WMV, and .MPG file formats.
6. Still having trouble? Send us an email at the address below. Don't have a video camera? Send us your pictures and we will make them into a video at no charge.